Monday, September 27, 2021

Mistress Rose Update September 27

 It's been another great weekend. I've taken some new pictures and I'm working on three videos which I hope to have finished by mid-October. They'll be available at the usual places: AP Clips, I Want Clips, Extra Lunch Money, and right here on the blog. There will be plenty of leather boots and gloves, wet leggings, smoking and non-smoking, and in some exciting locations too.

As I continue to introduce you to the internet businesses who carry Mistress Rose and The Fetish Rose line of products, here's a handy dandy, all in one location, page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Blogs Soon To Be Just One

Attention fans of the Fetish Rose and Mistress Rose. I'm doing some house cleaning and trying to cut down on repetition. So in the inter...